There is nothing better than finding a spare two hours to sit down and watch a really good movie. Time is scarce these days, so you want to get the very best movie experience you can.
Invest in some blackout curtains. They are an affordable option to solve the problem of glare, and once you have them you will wonder why you didn't get them years ago.
Five reasons you'll wish you had these before are:
- They will make your room dark, enhancing the colours and picture image, like a real movie theatre
- The more soft furnishings in the room the better the acoustics. The fabric stops the sound bouncing around the room
- Open them up when your finished and you have a nice bright lounge that can be used for all your daytime needs
- Not only will they block out the light, but they also have great thermal properties keeping your room cool in summer and warm in winter.
- They look grand, giving your room the cinema feel and adding to the movie experience
When it comes to home theatres, nothing can ruin the experience more than a heavy glare. An affordable solution that looks great, try your blackout curtains today. You can pick these up for under $50.00 and they come in loads of colours and sizes to suit extra wide or extra long spaces. You see a huge collection available here.