This sleek, stylish and simple curtain rod set will complement all styles of window curtains from modern to traditional designs. Your rods are suitable for all curtain weights ranging from the heavier blockout type through to light weight sheers and are made from thick 28mm and 25mm steel tubing. Nice and thick with a quality look. These adjustable rods are suitable for eyelet, rod-pocket, tab top, pencil and pinch pleat style curtains. Use them in any room of the home from more formal settings to childrens rooms. These stylish curtain rod sets are available in a variety of finishes including chrome silver, antique brass, and matt black, making them ideal for almost any setting, whether in a private home or in a professional space. The rod has an 11cm projection from the anchor wall and 85cm-300cm in adjustable length including the end finials, this set is suitable for most window widths.
This rod / pole set will work for windows as narrow as 60cm wide all the way upto larger 270cm wide windows. The rod itself is madeup of 4 telescopic tubes. Two 28mm in diamter tubes and two 25mm in diamter tubes. Each tube measures 80cm. The tubes slide inside each other and have a small plastic sleave in between to help the curtain run smothly over the joins. The great thing about extendable rods is there versitilty. You can take them from one home to the next and be sure they will fit your new windows. For information on how to assemble and use these rods watch the quick tutorial video below or you can read the tutorial >> ASSEMBLING YOUR EXTENDABLE RODS
The Extendable Rod Set is available in 3 colours : Matt Black, Chrome Silver, Antique Brass
The Rod Set includes
- x2 end cap finials with infills so they can be used on the end of either the 28mm or 25mm rod
- x4 wall brackets
- screws and plugs for mounting
- 4 piece extendable rod (each rod part measures 80cm long)
- plastic sleeves to help assist with the curtain running smoothly over the joins
How long after payment will you dispatch my item?
We will try to dispatch your item within 24 hours of payment. However please note that during busy periods this can take up to 48 hours.
How long after dispatch should I expect delivery?
We use Australia post for all deliveries and the approximate Australia post delivery times are as follows:
Melbourne Metro - next day delivery
Sydney & Brisbane Metro - 2 business days
Adelaide Metro - 3 business days
Perth & Darwin Metro - 5 business days
Tasmania - 3 business days
All regional orders - the delivery time will take longer depending on the state and region. These delivery times should be used as a guide only.
14-Day Money Back Guarantee
Terms & Conditions
At Quickfit Blinds and Curtains, we stand behind our product! That's why we offer a 14-Day Money Back Guarantee. If, for any reason, a Quickfit Blinds and Curtains customer is unsatisfied with their purchase, they can contact us within 14 days of taking delivery and organise to return the product and receive a refund of the purchase price excluding the associated delivery cost, subject to the terms and conditions listed below:
- In order to organise a refund under these terms and conditions, the customer must notify Quickfit Blinds and Curtains Support via a Return Request formwithin 14 days of taking delivery of their Quickfit Blinds and Curtains Product and request a refund or exchange. The customer must comply with the directions of Quickfit Blinds and Curtains staff in order to facilitate a refund or exchange.
- Where a customer requests a refund in accordance with these terms and conditions, the refund will be for the amount of the purchase price excluding the Delivery Cost as specified in the customer's order.
- The 14 day period will commence on the date that the customer accepts delivery of their Quickfit Blinds and Curtains product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the product.
- The Quickfit Blinds and Curtains product must be returned within 14 days. conditions.
- Customers must return the products for which they are seeking a refund at their own cost.
- Returned products must be returned in accordance with the Refunds and Returns section outlined.
- This includes:
- Being returned in the original packaging. If you are wishing to return the item beacuse the colour is not what you expected or you changed your mind, the item cannot be removed from the packaging.
NOTE: Made-to-Measure items (this includes Custom-Made Curtains and Roller Blinds) cannot be returned for change of mind, incorrect measuring, or incorrect colour choice. We suggest you order fabric swatches before ordering.
After receiving the returned Quickfit Blinds and Curtains Products, Quickfit Blinds and Curtains will issue a refund as soon as is reasonably practicable, and the customer will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement. Where possible, refunds will be processed by reversing the initial customer transaction. Quickfit Blinds and Curtains accepts no responsibility for any delays that may occur in receiving the refund as a result of any third-party payment gateway.
Quickfit Blinds and Curtains reserves the right to make changes to these 14-Day Money Back Guarantee Terms and Conditions without notice.
- 4 Poles each 80cm in length
- ROD/POLE THICKNESS:
- (X2) 28mm thick poles and (X2) 25mm thick poles
- NUMBER OF FINIALS:
- 2 small modern end caps
- NUMBER OF BRACKETS:
- BRACKET LENGTH
- protrudes from wall 11.5cm
- SUITS WINDOWS:
- 60cm - 270cm