WHITE TIMBER LOOK VENETIAN BLIND | Cost effective alternative to WINDOW SHUTTERS and they look just as good at a fraction of the price.
These timber style white venetians will look perfect in any room of your home and are suitable for wet areas. These are made to your exact measurement / size in 3-5 days and shipped out to you. You will generally get your blinds within a week to 10 days.
Low $9.95 per blind anywhere in Australia
Matt White Finish
Width : min width 450mm - 2550mm max width
Length/Drop : min drop 400mm - 2500mm max width
Slat/Blade size : 50mm
Left Hand Tilt / Right Hand Lift
- Matching Cord Ladder Tapes
- Matching Base Rail
- Matching Timber Valance
- 50mm PVC Slats making them perfect for wet areas
- Made to Australian Child Safety Regulations
- Brackets & Screws provided with your order
- Easy to install
Inside Mount / Recess Fit. This is the measurement you give if you want the blind inside the window frame.
Provide the exact window measurements in mm (measure in 3 places and provide the smallest measurement)- Do not make any deductions from your measurements. We will make the correct allowances so your blind fits nicely. We will deduct the following to make sure blind fit perfectly
- 10mm from the width to allow the brackets to fit into place without being too tight
- 10mm from the drop to allow for the Base Rail to rotate freely without hitting the sill when in the closed position
Outside Mount / Face Fit. This is the measurement you provide if you want your blind to hang outside the window recess. We will make your blind exactly the size you provide us. This size will include the brackets.
Whats in the Pack
You will recieve everything you need to install your Blinds into a timber recess or frame. If you need to install them into Gyprock, Aluminium or Brickwork you will need to get from a hardware store some alternative screws. See our installation guide for the screws you need. TIMBER BLINDS INSTALLATION GUIDE
- Timber Style Blind with 50mm slats, head rail and bottom rail
- Left Cord Controls for Tilt and Right Cord Controls for lift
- Single piece front cover / valance for inside mount / recess fit
- U shape 3 piece front and side cover / valance for outside mount / face fit. The valance for outside mount will be slightly wider on each side than the overall blind by 10mm
- Brackets and screws to attach the Head Rail to the wall or frame. This can be attached top mount or side mount. The bracket works for both options
- Two small brackets to hold the bottom rail in place with screws
- One Child safety anchor to secure the cords with screws
- 2 brackets to attach the front valance to the head rail
- 2 brackets to attach the side wraps of the valance if you select an Outside Mount / Face Fit
- Important: It is a child safety regulation that all blinds must have hold-down clips installed in conjunction with the cleat tie-off. To prevent the risk of child strangulation, the blind must be securely locked into the hold-down clips and cords tied off on the cleat. This ensures that there is tension on the cords at all times and reduces the possibility of a child or pet creating a loop with the cords. Please refer to installation instructions prior to installing your blind.
What are they Made From?
Your PVC Timber Style Blinds are made from co-extruded polymers and high impact polystyrene, providing good structural stability and strength. They are suitable for wet areas with high humidity. Timber look blinds last longer than timber blinds, resist warpage and can be used in all internal aplications including bathrooms and laundries.
How to Clean Your Blinds
- Keep you Blinds clean by regular dusting or vacuuming
- Your blinds may be wiped with mild soapy warm water
- Do not scrub with an abrasive cleaning agent or an abrasive sponge
- Make sure to rinse off any cleaning agent with clean water
- Allow the blind to completely dry before lifting or closing the slats
How long after payment will you dispatch my item?
We will try to dispatch your item within 24 hours of payment. However please note that during busy periods this can take up to 48 hours.
How long after dispatch should I expect delivery?
We use Australia post for all deliveries and the approximate Australia post delivery times are as follows:
Melbourne Metro - next day delivery
Sydney & Brisbane Metro - 2 business days
Adelaide Metro - 3 business days
Perth & Darwin Metro - 5 business days
Tasmania - 3 business days
All regional orders - the delivery time will take longer depending on the state and region. These delivery times should be used as a guide only.
14-Day Money Back Guarantee
Terms & Conditions
At Quickfit Blinds and Curtains, we stand behind our product! That's why we offer a 14-Day Money Back Guarantee. If, for any reason, a Quickfit Blinds and Curtains customer is unsatisfied with their purchase, they can contact us within 14 days of taking delivery and organise to return the product and receive a refund of the purchase price excluding the associated delivery cost, subject to the terms and conditions listed below:
- In order to organise a refund under these terms and conditions, the customer must notify Quickfit Blinds and Curtains Support via a Return Request formwithin 14 days of taking delivery of their Quickfit Blinds and Curtains Product and request a refund or exchange. The customer must comply with the directions of Quickfit Blinds and Curtains staff in order to facilitate a refund or exchange.
- Where a customer requests a refund in accordance with these terms and conditions, the refund will be for the amount of the purchase price excluding the Delivery Cost as specified in the customer's order.
- The 14 day period will commence on the date that the customer accepts delivery of their Quickfit Blinds and Curtains product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the product.
- The Quickfit Blinds and Curtains product must be returned within 14 days. conditions.
- Customers must return the products for which they are seeking a refund at their own cost.
- Returned products must be returned in accordance with the Refunds and Returns section outlined.
- This includes:
- Being returned in the original packaging. If you are wishing to return the item beacuse the colour is not what you expected or you changed your mind, the item cannot be removed from the packaging.
NOTE: Made-to-Measure items (this includes Custom-Made Curtains and Roller Blinds) cannot be returned for change of mind, incorrect measuring, or incorrect colour choice. We suggest you order fabric swatches before ordering.
After receiving the returned Quickfit Blinds and Curtains Products, Quickfit Blinds and Curtains will issue a refund as soon as is reasonably practicable, and the customer will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement. Where possible, refunds will be processed by reversing the initial customer transaction. Quickfit Blinds and Curtains accepts no responsibility for any delays that may occur in receiving the refund as a result of any third-party payment gateway.
Quickfit Blinds and Curtains reserves the right to make changes to these 14-Day Money Back Guarantee Terms and Conditions without notice.