Custom Made Curtains | Skagen LINEN
The Skagen Custom Made Curtain is right on trend with a super natural look and is woven with triple weave Pitch Black Technology, providing superior light blocking and insulating properties. These Custom Made Curtains offer an ultra-soft handle and lovely drape. These are the ultimate on trend curtain.
If you are after a Premium Curtain with a great handle, beautiful drape, machine washable and blocking every speck of light. Then you wont be disappointed if you choose these.
This type of fabric is a tightly woven triple weave. Simply put woven with 3 layers. Your curtains will blockout every spec of light, keep your room warm in winter and cool in summer. The softness of the fabric will also help absorb sound.
All up this is a great fabric that lends itself well to all header types..
Design Name: SKAGENColour Name: Linen
Fabric Reverse Colour : Grey
Eligible for International Delivery NO
Fabric Pattern Repeat 0cm
Fabric Width 280cm
Material 100% polyester
Blockout Properties 100% Blockout Pitch Black
Thermal Properties Excellent
HOW TO ORDER YOUR 10 Day Custom Made Curtains.
If you require extra long, extra short, extra wide, extra full or cant find what you are looking for custom made curtains may be a solution for you. You will pay a bit more for your curtains than the standard ready made ones.
Why buy custom made curtains?
- our custom made curtains are made exact to your window widths so there is continuity on each window. They will all have the same fullness
- our custom made curtains fullness is 2.5 times the window width. Your curtains will look luxurious and full when closed
- custom made are perfect for extra long windows or extra wide ones or for windows that dont meet the standard measurements
- generally your curtains will be delivered to your door within 10 working days (remote areas may take a little longer)
The delivery cost for your curtains is $9.95 per set or window. You will be provided with a tracking number and they will be delivered to your door via TNT.
Payment options. You can pay for your curtains via bank deposit, paypal or credit card.
The ordering process is very simple. For a detailed explanation of how to measure width and length visit > measuring for custom made curtains
- Choose the header/curtain style
- Enter in cm the curtain height. Measure from the top of the rod or track down.
- Enter in cm the total width of the rod/track including any side wraps or overlaps (for track system) do not measure finials
- Select the opening (1 curtain opening to the side or 2 curtains opening in the middle)
- Select if you would like ties backs that match (2 for centre opening and one for side opening)
- Select the appropriate width range of your track/rod from the width options to calculate the price of your curtains.
- You are now ready to select the qty and add them to your shopping cart.
- Once paid for your curtains will be delivered to your door within 10 days.
How long after payment will you dispatch my item?
We will try to dispatch your item within 24 hours of payment. However please note that during busy periods this can take up to 48 hours.
How long after dispatch should I expect delivery?
We use Australia post for all deliveries and the approximate Australia post delivery times are as follows:
Melbourne Metro - next day delivery
Sydney & Brisbane Metro - 2 business days
Adelaide Metro - 3 business days
Perth & Darwin Metro - 5 business days
Tasmania - 3 business days
All regional orders - the delivery time will take longer depending on the state and region. These delivery times should be used as a guide only.
14-Day Money Back Guarantee
Terms & Conditions
At Quickfit Blinds and Curtains, we stand behind our product! That's why we offer a 14-Day Money Back Guarantee. If, for any reason, a Quickfit Blinds and Curtains customer is unsatisfied with their purchase, they can contact us within 14 days of taking delivery and organise to return the product and receive a refund of the purchase price excluding the associated delivery cost, subject to the terms and conditions listed below:
- In order to organise a refund under these terms and conditions, the customer must notify Quickfit Blinds and Curtains Support via a Return Request formwithin 14 days of taking delivery of their Quickfit Blinds and Curtains Product and request a refund or exchange. The customer must comply with the directions of Quickfit Blinds and Curtains staff in order to facilitate a refund or exchange.
- Where a customer requests a refund in accordance with these terms and conditions, the refund will be for the amount of the purchase price excluding the Delivery Cost as specified in the customer's order.
- The 14 day period will commence on the date that the customer accepts delivery of their Quickfit Blinds and Curtains product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the product.
- The Quickfit Blinds and Curtains product must be returned within 14 days. conditions.
- Customers must return the products for which they are seeking a refund at their own cost.
- Returned products must be returned in accordance with the Refunds and Returns section outlined.
- This includes:
- Being returned in the original packaging. If you are wishing to return the item beacuse the colour is not what you expected or you changed your mind, the item cannot be removed from the packaging.
NOTE: Made-to-Measure items (this includes Custom-Made Curtains and Roller Blinds) cannot be returned for change of mind, incorrect measuring, or incorrect colour choice. We suggest you order fabric swatches before ordering.
After receiving the returned Quickfit Blinds and Curtains Products, Quickfit Blinds and Curtains will issue a refund as soon as is reasonably practicable, and the customer will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement. Where possible, refunds will be processed by reversing the initial customer transaction. Quickfit Blinds and Curtains accepts no responsibility for any delays that may occur in receiving the refund as a result of any third-party payment gateway.
Quickfit Blinds and Curtains reserves the right to make changes to these 14-Day Money Back Guarantee Terms and Conditions without notice.
- Triple Weave Construction
- 100% Polyester
- Grey Reverse
- Inherent Fire Retardent
- Light blocking properties
- 100% Blockout
- Thermal blocking properties
- Curtain fullness
- Approximately 2.5 times
- 40mm chrome eyelet rings (grommets)
- Pencil Pleat
- Header height 7cm
- Pinch Pleat
- Double Pinch Pleats height 7cm
- Concealed Reverse Tab
- 7cm reverse tabs